MESSAGE FROM THE CEO - DR. STEPHEN NARH WAYOE
Dear Clients and Partners,
As COVID-19 continues to impact the global community and Ghana, I want to reassure you that as a company we are prepared. We are continually monitoring and responding to the situation, always ensuring first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, clients and partners.
We have activated our COVID-19 Pandemic Plan and the Pandemic Response Management Team that has authority to determine company policies, coordinate infection prevention measures, direct local response Teams, and ensure continuity of operations in full compliance with guidance provided by the World Health Organization, Ghana Health Service and Local regulatory authorities.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is constantly evolving. As such, we are constantly updating our guidelines and policies to ensure that we always act in the best interests of our employees, and you, our clients and partners.
Please be assured that our actions are driven by your best interests and we are doing everything we can to minimize impact. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at every level of your organization.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited.
MEASURES IN PLACE
- Constantly working with our project management and supply chain teams to mitigate and reduce impact on our clients
- Implementing business continuity plans in our fabrication workshop and other operational sites
- Restricting all business travel, with total bans on travel outside Ghana and advising on local travel
- Deploying clear directives on employee self-isolation If you suspect to be infected and calling your line manager to inform him or her.
- Initiating deeper levels of cleaning across our facilities and providing hand sanitizers for use.
- Screening third parties and visitors to our facilities, and likewise fully adhering to the policies and guidelines set by our clients and partners
- Reducing large gatherings of employees and encouraging the use of digital technology for communication.
- Constant Communication of COVID-19 prevention messages.