CNC Rolling Machine (THK 25 & 90mm) Operator
Posted 2 years ago
The Machine Operator reports to the Production Manager of the company.
The Machine operator is responsible to run the machines he has been allocated to perform the production in terms of quality, quantity and planning.
- Know the functions of the machines. (Training will be provided)
- Able to read the CNC programs and modify them under Production manager monitoring.
- Check all aspect of his machines at the beginning of the shift
- Clean and maintain the machines at the end of shift
- Report any anomalies to the Production manager
- Check dimensions of materials to be machined before setting it into the machines
- Must speak English fluently.
- Must have at least 1 to 10 years of experience in CNC production lines and preferably for oil & gas or Structure industry
- Must have a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or production engineering.
- Must be in good health to work in a workshop.