As one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and project management companies, Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited has successfully executed some of the mining industry’s foremost projects. Our dedicated group of Mining & Metals professionals has the capability and expertise to execute varied scopes of work and projects for our Clients and deliver them to cost, function and schedule certainty.
WEC’s mining process expertise encompasses all aspects of minerals and metals recovery from studies through to Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, Start-up and Commissioning of any size of Processing facilities and related Infrastructure.
Our services range from Retrofits and Expansions of existing facilities to the construction of major grassroots developments requiring extensive infrastructure facilities.
WEC has the ability to build and maintain large- and small-scale mining projects in remote areas of Africa.
- Assessing Modularization options to improve scheduling, quality, productivity and safety on projects
- Building and maintaining projects in remote and harsh climatic regions around the world
- Defining the feasibility of project development to assist in securing project financing
- Developing complex material handling and ore transportation systems
- Meeting budget and schedule requirements, performance requirements and stringent environmental and safety constraints
- Providing innovative and proven process solutions to maximize minerals and metals recovery
- Providing program management to assist Clients in understanding all aspects of project development, from inception through construction and production
- Sourcing material globally to procure volumes of equipment and materials effectively and economically
Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited also compliance with the following Standards:
Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel
Mechanical Equipment Installation
Water storage and Transport Systems and Treatment
Electrical & Instrumentation Supply, Installation and Commissioning
Operation, Shut down & Maintenance
Abrasive Blasting & Protective Coating
Heavy Lifting Equipment Rentals
Scaffolding & Insulation
Labour Hiring Service
As one of the Africa’s leading Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction and Project management companies, Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited has successfully executed some notable projects in the mining industry. Our dedicated group of Mining & Metals professionals has the capability and expertise to execute varied scopes of work and projects for our Clients and deliver them to cost, function and schedule certainty.
TSF VALVE STATION INSTALLATION & PIPE WORKS
CLIENT: Newmont Goldcorp
LOCATION: Ghana 2708
A contract for the Supply, Fabrication and Installation of Tailings Storage Facility (TSF) Station and Pipeline works for 3km .
SRL DM1 & DM2 EXPANSION PROJECT
CLIENT: Sierra Rutile Limited
LOCATION: Sierra Leone
A contract for the provision of all Labour, Materials, Equipment, and Services, necessary for the Erection of Free Issued Structural Steel, Platework and Plant Piping including the installation of Mechanical Equipment, Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation (EC&I).
CARBONATE PLANT EXTENSION PROJECT
CLIENT: Ghana Manganese Company Limited
A contract for the supply of material and labour for the extension of the Carbonate Plant for Ghana Manganese Company.
SCALABLE AHAFO MILL EXPANSION PROJECT
CLIENT: Newmont Goldcorp
Contract for structural steel, mechanical and plate work Installation for Newmont Ghana Gold. Contract executed by WEC Ltd. And Stefanutti Stocks Ghana Ltd. Joint Venture (40% : 60%)
STEEL WORKS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF JAW CRUSHER, SECONDARY CRUSHER & 2ND TERTIARY CRUSHERS PROJECT
CLIENT: GoldFields Ghana Limited Damang Mine
A contract for the supply of labour for the modification and installation of crushers for Damang Goldfields.
NOTABLE MINING CLIENTS
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN ENGINEERED PROJECT SOLUTIONS
We are the best at what we do